The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

July 29, 2010

Dear Family,

Mom, Dad, Katrina & Ryan, Zac & Kelsey,

I just wanted to tell you all how much I love you!

You have all been a great example to me and I miss all the wonderful times we had together this summer. I miss all of you everyday and cannot wait for Christmas to come so we can all be together again! (Mom, Dad - See you in a couple of weeks)

But yeah! I love you!



Love Kylie

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aw...Ky! I just love you too! Thank you for being the good example! I look up to you! I really miss having you around all the time to laugh with and joke around with and talk to! I know Zac misses you a lot too! We're looking forward to Christmas!!

Katrina said...

We love you too! :) (sorry I haven't been on the blog for a while) We miss you lots! Kamryn still asks for "hi-ee" I wish and wish and wish that I could go with Mom to Hawaii to see you in a couple weeks! I'm so so so jealous! :)

Hope everything is going well! Keep up with school...then you'll have more time to play! :)

I love the picture of the sand. Where did you find that?! Very fun!

Barb said...

Thanks babe. I miss you more than ever. I love it when you come home but somehow it makes the saying good-bye harder! I'm so excited we get to see you next week! Love, Mom

Tami said...

Awww....so sweet. You're such a sweetheart! <3 Love you!