The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

November 20, 2010

I'm all {tangled} up!

That's it! I am no longer confused about which movie in the entire world is my favorite. Cause now I know!

IT'S TANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely love it more then any other movie! So very good! It's adorable!



And on a side note... I only have twenty two more days till I get to see my wonderful family. Finally! It's been far too long.





We should all go see Tangled again when I get home! It's a date!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay! So funny that you blogged about this! So did I! :) (I hardly ever blog about random subjects, but this was worthy enough for a blog post!) :) Can't wait to see you! 22 days! :) yay!