The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

October 25, 2010

Penny for your thoughts.....

1. my pobre laptop is not working the way i would like him to be. =(
2. Mi amiga es watching "The importance of being Earnest" and I watched the part where they are singing "lady come down" It made me real happy inside
3. When you hear "who let the dogs out" from the PCC, that means it's approximately 4:15pm. (I can tell time according to the PCC... cool huh?)
4. the cafe was actually Tasty today! =D Delicioso!
5. i really really really really really really LOVE the Cheesecake factory and Really really really really really really want to go back! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bueno!!!!!!!!


AND! Last but not least...........
6. 59 Days until I am Home, Sweet Home!!!!!!!!!!!
(which includes Christmas, Eric returning from his Mission, and Snow!!!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I like number six the best! :)
Although I fully agree with the cheescake factory thought...can food get better? I submit that it cannot!

Love you so so much!

Katrina said...

Can't believe you are anxious to see snow! Do you REMEMBER how cold it gets?!!?! :( :*( brrrrr...... yuck!

BUT, I am so so so so so so so so excited to see you in 58 days! :) Cannot wait! Have a good week...hope your laptop stops being dumb soon... that's not fun. (Car problems is up there with computer problems on my list of things I hate!) :) Love you!

Barb said...

Time is flying...you will both be home so quickly....first there is a rank test in martial arts, then there is the primary sacrament program, then there's thanksgiving and then there is only a few weeks left to get ready for Christmas....then you'll be home....we'll all be home for the first time in two years! Woo hoo!
By the way, prepare yourself for a dentist appointment while you are here!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

I haven't been to the cheesecake factory yet! We should go before I leave!