The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

January 4, 2011

2011 update!

  • i absolutely love Tangled, The Dark Knight and Despicable Me
  • i love the Hunger Games series
  • Flamin' hot cheetos are still the bomb
  • I'm very excited for this Winter semester; two English classes, a history class, a peace building class and orchestra!
  • i'm excited that I will be writing and supporting two missionaries this year, both very incredible guys who I really look up to, Elders McCarrey and Stout!
  • I have an amazing family back home who I recieve support from everyday! I love them very much; particularly my niece and nephew! {soon to be niece's}
  • I am attending byu-hawaii and LOVE IT
  • Water is the most amazing thing ever! I drink it alot!
  • I still to this day love Batman, in every way, shape and form
  • i'm loving the single life ;)
  • I'm rockin' bangs!!!!
  • I'm almost done with another journal :)
  • i love "Disney Apples to Apples" and "Things"
  • Surfing is a new "I have to!"
  • I've started writing again... it'll be easier when my laptop is working again!
  • Only the Tangled Soundtrack and Firework by Katy Perry have been played on my iPod recently
  • Snickers and Reese's cups are SOOOO amazing!
  • I'm cravin' sun!
  • i am a beloved daughter of God
  • I am very blessed to be where I am today and I am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me get this far :)

1 comment:

Jennica Nielsen said...

I LOVe all of these SO MUCH!
and i agree with basically ALL OF THEM. :)
loved seeing you babe
miss you.