The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

February 4, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner!

Here we are! The Hale 3 Ra's and our Hale Mom Erin (Very Left) Next to me is Jayne, then Inae and then Camille. They're all really great and we have tons of fun together!

Last Night was my first Hale Activity!!!! I was nervous cause I wasn't sure if anyone would come. Plus I was way nervous that it would go all wrong. So my plan was to make Homemade Banana Pancakes with Coconut Syrup for whoever came. I Posted flyers on all the doors in the Hale that told the girls that it was in the Kitchen on Wednesday Night @ 8:30.
I got ready around 8. I went to my Hale Mom for all the stuff, cause she bought it earlier that day. Plus she let me use her pans and spatula, and her mixing bowl! She's the Greatest! Thanks Erin!!! So I headed into the Kitchen and made the most delicious Banana Pancakes ever! They were so good. And then people started coming! Then they kept coming and coming. I had to get another Pan and get Camille to help me cook them! Inae and Jayne helped by mashing up the bananas and mixing up the rest of the batter. But everyone really liked the food! Plus, everyone liked just relaxing and talking to their friends in the Kitchen! =D I was so proud.

This is Camille and I cooking the pancakes in our Hale Kitchen. We started with one pan before but then we got another one!After everyone got one, I sat down and ate one too! It was soo delicious! It's definitely something I'll be making a lot more in the future! Plus the Coconut syrup.... Mmmmm! Yummy!

And on a side note, last night was my first time doing bed checks! It was fun! Lol. But we stayed up really late and I was soooo tired today. Not good!





3 comments:

Tami said...

Yummy! We call this "breakfast in the night"...but we don't often get coconut syrup. Looks fun and sounds delicious!

Kelsey said...

Cute post! Looks like being an RA is pretty great! Love you!

Katrina said...

Fun! But banana pancakes??? Ewww... ;) jk Coconut syrup doesn't sound too bad though! :) Glad you are having fun being an RA!