The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

March 21, 2010

At the Moment...

(I'm totally copying Brittany's last post! I liked it!)

1. Really like Biology, but I can't pass the tests!
2. Love bisquits (and I'm about to eat some! Thanks Ambree!)
3. Now have a second closet of which I have full access to
4. Batman is now number 3. (Jesus Christ is #1 and Daddy is #2)
5. Doritos make your breath smell really bad... but they're still tasty (and all comercials are soo funny!)
6. Going to Wal-Mart in Utah = Usual Errand. Going to Wal-Mart in Hawaii = ALL DAY EVENT!
7. Hawaii + School = No Beach (Sorry!)
8. Two jobs that require you to sit alot; Lifeguarding and RA-ing (First one at least is in the sun!)
9. Field Trip to the PCC anyone! Ha!
10. Unusual fascinations with Zebras, Avatar and Sprinkles!
11. Really missing a certain missionary right now... no big deal

HaHa that was so random and yet really fun. I'll have to do that again sometime!
Adios!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

you are so funny! :) I love it!

Glad batman isn't #1...I'd be a little worried! :)

So jealous that you are even NEAR the beach...even if you don't have time to go there.

Does that mean you miss your lifeguarding job and the tan?? or do you still like the RA job just as much!?!

Love you! (you forgot the last one---missing your "favorite sister" like crazy and want her to come visit you now!)! :) (well, maybe after the baby comes!) :)

Brittany Gearheart said...

yay i loved this.