The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

March 6, 2010

I'm the Hawaiian Supergirl!

I did the scariest thing! I jumped The Point! Ahhhh!

I'm not sure how High it is really, but It's higher than the Rock at Wimea. Plus, one your in the water, you have to climb up the rocks to get back to the top. The rocks are really sharp and it's pretty High! So of course I was scared!

I wasn't planning it at first. I was just going to watch and then head to the beach with Peja. But as I watched the boys, I really wanted to do it! I was really scared but I really wanted to try it.

So I worked up the courage! And I jumped! It was so scary!

But I did it! I can say that I jumped The Point! I'm so happy!

2 comments:

Tami said...

You're so brave! Now we need a mid-flight picture!! :D

Katrina said...

Good for you! Was it so fun?! Would you do it again?!! :) (with me someday?!!) :)

Love you!