The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

March 22, 2010

No making fun of me!

Okay, so I was sitting here at work, going about my day like a normal person, when I looked at the calender and realized that Jaden only has one more day in the MTC before he heads towards Indianapolis. So I got super excited!
I immediately got on facebook to see if one of his sisters had posted his new address, you know just to prepare myself. I'm not going to write him yet because I've only just started Alma, but I thought maybe knowing his address would make me read a little faster and get a move on! (I'll admit, I should be reading the Book of Mormon without problem but, this is why I'm doing this!)
Well, I got on facebook, and could not find any new postings about his address. However, I did look on his mission group page and found that his sister just posted the pictures they took of him as he was entering the MTC.
I got super duper excited! I don't know what it was but seeing him with a suit on, with a cool backpack, and last but not least with his Tag that read "Elder McCarrey"... I got super excited! I didn't miss him anymore either. Instead, I've started feeling really excited for him! I've begun to think about all the good he's going to do out there in Indiana! I can't stop smiling I'm so excited for him!
Well, that is all! Don't make fun of me, I just had to let it out! And now I'm off to finish Alma! I'm determined!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Good for you! :) I'm glad you are excited for him! -- remember that and don't "miss" him too much...just pray for him lots! :) He'll appreciate it!

Good luck with the Book of Mormon! Keep reading! :)