The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

March 17, 2010

Dinner at Erika's

Around 6:00 on Tuesday night, I went to the Library to study for my Biology test. When I got there, I found out my friend Erika was the Biology tutor up in the Tutor Lab. I was thrilled! I finally would get help with my Biology! We studied for about four hours. Somewhere in the middle of that time, we watched three funny Dorito superbowl commercials... I laughed so hard! But that's beside the point. After we studied, we headed over to Erika's house so we could grab some money and then go to Foodland to buy stuff for dinner. We bought Garlic bread, spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, corn and ice-cream (Take the cake - best kind)
We walked back to her house and started making EVERYTHING. (Note, we were cooking the corn in the microwave, bread in the toaster oven and spaghetti on the stove) Suddenly, everything turned off and we were surrounded by darkness!
We had blow the fuse! Haha! Erika couldn't believe it. It had never happened to her before I guess. We couldn't flip the switch because it was in her landlords house and they were asleep. (Note, this was around 11:00pm)
So, this was our solution. We moved the toaster oven to a plug on the floor that DID work and finished cooking the bread. The corn was pretty much warmed up so we had that ready. So we ate Corn, Bread and then Ice-cream. That was our dinner! Ta duh! Welcome to college life. =D
It really was way fun. I loved how Erika and her roommates kept apologizing for their "ghetto house" every ten minutes. I told them I didn't mind. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus it made me laugh super hard. It was great!

3 comments:

Erika said...

lets do this again sometime!

Tami said...

Corn, bread and ice cream. Hmmmm, wonder what you'd call that kind of diet. You crack me up!

Tami said...

Erika is gorgeous, btw!