The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

It is that time of the month where everyone shows each other how much they love each other. Well, for those who have a spouse or a significant other. I supposed everyone else can show each other how much they love each other still, such as roommates, best friends and co-workers. But I'll be the first to admit that it's not super fun without a boyfriend. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I have EVER had a boyfriend during Valentines day. Oh well, I can still dream about it.

Just for fun I decided to list movies that I would want to watch on Valentines Day
  • Australia
  • Tangled (totally counts!)
  • While you were Sleeping
  • You've got Mail
  • Just Like Heaven
  • A Walk to Remember
  • The Princess Bride
  • Sabrina
  • Ladyhawk
  • and I'm sure there are more... but that's all I can think of right now.
Love you all and hope you have a great Valentines Day!!!!
<3 Kylie

1 comment:

Barb said...

I haven't been to your blog in awhile! I absolutely love it! It's energetic, bright, and full of personality! Did you watch any of the movies?
Love ya,
Mom