The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

February 20, 2011

surf's Up!!!

I officially have my very own surfboard!!! And I love it!!!!!!

Here's my new baby! Thank you mom and dad for this unbeatable Christmas present! (Also, thank you Erin for picking it up for me! And thank you Max for teaching me how to surf!)


I went out with my board for it's first time and I stood up for a long time. It was the longest I have ever stood up before. Unfortunately, it was hard to get a picture of it because it happens at random!
Now I go out lots! I love it and cannot wait to go again... every time! Surfing is unreal!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

ooo!!! Look at that! It's so pretty! So shiny and so blue! I can't believe you know how to surf! Pretty crazy stuff! I hope you have a blast with it!
Love you!!!

Tami said...

It looks fun but SO hard!! Looking forward to a picture of you standing up!!

Katrina said...

yay!!! I love it! :) So fun! I want you to get so so good so you can teach me someday! I've always wanted to be able to! :)

Have fun! :) Be careful! And keep trying to get a picture of you up on it! :) Prove that you're actually riding on it! ;) haha love ya!