The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

February 15, 2011

tribute to a roomie

This happens with me and my roomie Kaylee ALL the TIME!!!!!

I have the most amazing roommate in the entire world! I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent her to me. She is the chocolate in my brownie! She is the cinnamon in my rolls (weird)! And she is the Rapunzel to my Flynn Ryder!

Someone told me today that we were made for each other. And I think she was right. Kaylee is my kindred spirit. :)
We're like the best friends in Singing in the Rain!!!
We are like Rapunzel and Pascal! (I know I referred to Flynn earlier but... that's more of a romance thing... so never mind!)


Oh and one more thing, Kaylee just made "The Best Valentine's Day Ever!" Good luck to that future husband cause this one will be hard to top!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Glad you guys get along so well! :) And you were all worried about a new roommate!! :) lol jk

You should post a picture of the two of you together!! :) Glad she is taking care of my sista'! :)

Love you