The more that you read,
the more things you'll know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
{dr. seuss}

February 28, 2011

things that make me smile

I was reading my friends blog, where she listed things that made her happy, when I decided that I wanted to make a list of things that make me smile.
  • Jesus Christ
  • Pictures of my niece and nephew (they're more adorable than any other children in the world!)
  • Family in General (Parents, sisters, brothers, in-laws, cousins, etc.)
  • Kaylee and Charli (My Roomies)
  • Tangled
  • Ice Cream Sundae's with Rainbow Sprinkles
  • People who hold doors open for other people
  • Mail in my mailbox (especially letters from missionaries!)
  • A's on papers
  • Compliments on my eyes (Thanks - I got them from my mom and dad! Aren't they great parents!?)
  • Funny comments on fb
  • Those who appear to be following their dreams
  • Surfing
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • my hair (most days - Thanks Britt)
  • music
  • Senior Missionaries
  • You
Thanks for reading this. Just know, a lot of things make me smile, but these are the few I could think of right off the bat.
~ Love Ky

No comments: